A new member in the Forum, Question about 750cc ATV and more

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
Répondre
JLFOX
VTT : LTR450

A new member in the Forum, Question about 750cc ATV and more

Message par JLFOX »

Hi all,

I am new in the forum and I want to introduce myself, I am a collaborator of ATV Trail Rider since 3 years and a half.
I will post news, links on a regular basis and will ask you some questions on different topics.
I would like to have your opinion on this:
Do you think 750cc ATV and bigger are too powerful? or would you like to see even more cc in the future?
Where do you use all this power when trail are limited at 50km/h.

Thank you all and happy new year...

All the best.

:(b)

Calmar
VTT : A pied!!!

Re: A new member in the Forum, Question about 750cc ATV and more

Message par Calmar »

JLFOX a écrit :Hi all,

I am new in the forum and I want to introduce myself, I am a collaborator of ATV Trail Rider since 3 years and a half.
I will post news, links on a regular basis and will ask you some questions on different topics.
I would like to have your opinion on this:
Do you think 750cc ATV and bigger are too powerful? or would you like to see even more cc in the future?
Where do you use all this power when trail are limited at 50km/h.

Thank you all and happy new year...

All the best.

:(b)
Hi JLFOX,

There will always be people that will ask or more power... But If we do not want to have the same issue that happen with watercraft or motorbike and increase the risk of accident, we should stick to the actual provincial law (Qc) that limit the cc at 1000.

From my point of view for a one seater 650cc is more than enough but I must aggree that for a 2 up ATV 700cc through 1000cc is adequate. Lower than 700cc on a 2 up ATV, your ride with two adult feel like riding an old Hyundai Poney...
CALMAR
en ski l'hiver... en Spyder l'été!!!
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »