Welcome message / riding in the province of Quebec

Main forum for discussions about ATVs. (Member Only)
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

Where I would like to see that please 8) 8)

english/anglais
Kerosen
VTT : A voir

Message par Kerosen »

I just can't remember where a read that ............

But be sure i'll give it to you :wink:
Kerosen
grizzQC

Message par grizzQC »

I will have some angry USA friends if it is so.I have never heard of that .
english/anglais
Kerosen

Message par Kerosen »

I just want to clearified a think i said on what a wrote earlyer

On a yearly pass of 140$ .....the 40$ for the insurance is not suppose to be paid by a non-residence so the pass it still 100$ :!:
i made a mistake in my post ans i'm sorry :oops:

As soon as i find the info i will post-it here :wink:
Kerosen
krabidKVF650

Message par krabidKVF650 »

Hi Kerosen,
Thanks for the info. Do you know if us from US have to pay the $140 then get the rebate sent back or just pay $100 at the time of getting our new pass? Not mad or upset in any way, just would like to know what to expect when I renew our passes this fall. Will I need $200 or $280 at the time of purchase for the 2 passes.
Thanks
Ken
2005 Kawie BF 750 :-)

2004 Honda Rancher 400AT (wifes)

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Kerosen

Message par Kerosen »

On what i understood on what i read the non-resident was not even suppose to pay the 40$ for the insurance...........but there is so much the at been said on that 40$ :!: :!: ............that i'm not sure of any thing now :roll: :roll:
Kerosen
Donny

Message par Donny »

You have to pay the $140 and then fill in the form included with the pass and send it to the insurance company.They will send you back $30 .There is a $5 proccesing charges and $5 goes to the club that you will buy it from to cover the charges that each clubs pays for liability to cover each members.That goes for every citizens outside of the province of Quebec.
krabidKVF650

Thanks Donny

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
Grizz-florida

Message par Grizz-florida »

I am coming from Florida to ride in the snow for Christmast . I have insurance on my bikes does the pass still cost the same for me?

Grizz from florida
http://atvflorida.com/
Kerosen

Message par Kerosen »

It will be 100$ ..........the insurance with the pass have been stop for now
Kerosen
can-am

Message par can-am »

Hello!!If any of you boys are ever interested in quading in the Bas St-laurent area and have problems understanding the french site let me know it will be my pleasure to translate for you.We have beautiful trails here and I know them fairly well so don t be shy.Although not many people are bilingual here they re very good at sign language...lol no but I moved back here 6 years ago with my wife who didn t speak a word of french and she didn t run into any problems.We get alot of Americans who come sledding here and are just amazed with the trails systems even sat down and had a coffee with them and they also told me that the language wasn t much of a problem sometimes it took a little longer to get understood but they still manage to.Anyways if any of you do come down here e mail me and I ll try to meet you smewhere for a beer...
polaris 500 HO LE 2005
krabidKVF650

Hi can-am,
Thanks for the invite, I might take you up on it some time. I looked on my map to see where you are but I can't find Bas St-Laurent. I did find St-Laurent on an island near Quebec City, Is it the same place? What is the name of the club in your area?
Ken

2008 Polaris RZR (Ours)
can-am

Message par can-am »

krabidkvf650

I live in rimouski which is in the Bas St-Laurent.About 3hres east of Quebec City.If you look on the main page of quadnet and click on Clubs Quad then Bas St-Laurent you ll see 5 clubs,I m in the Club du Bas St-Laurent.Take A look at the Club Matapedia it s about 2 hres from here on the quad of course, it s beautiful and very well indicated.There are lots of gas stations,restaurants and hotels.Around my area it s not as well indicated so you need to know your way around a bit but it s getting better.They said in the newpaper that we re gonna have 80 kms of winter trails, just in my club.Can t wait till it snows.Well let me know what you think. :lol:
polaris 500 HO LE 2005
Répondre

Revenir à « Main forum (english only) »