SxS and trails

Discussions sur les SxS ou Côte-à-côte.
YamHonda
VTT : RZR-S 2011

Message par YamHonda »

new8812 a écrit ::-D And i think that you'll have a long way to go before you'll join me :twisted: :wink:
Not sure if you're talking to me but I can tell you that if there were more SxS trails around my place I'd buy one right away.
However, where I ride with my ATVs I'm 100 % sure you can't follow me with your SxS :wink:
Anyways you'd probably turn back to avoid the damages: that's why my ATVs are so old :-D

Polaris RZR-S 2011
Honda TRX-250 1986

Luc alias YamHonda
SideXside.ca pour les vrais !
new8812
VTT : Rzr

Message par new8812 »

Nope, sorry Yam, i mean that i was the Sxs pain in the ass for now and i will be for a long time :twisted: :wink:

For the Rzr ride, go to www.prcforum.com and check the videos, you'll probably be amase 8O :wink:
RZR
YamHonda
VTT : RZR-S 2011

Message par YamHonda »

new8812 a écrit :Nope, sorry Yam, i mean that i was the Sxs pain in the ass for now and i will be for a long time :twisted: :wink:
Sorry :oops: I thought you were disparaging my choice of ATV like many people tend to do here, those that say that small ATV (say below 400cc) are only good for kids, blablabla ...) But as you might see, you have competition for the SxS pestering/pain in the *ss title :wink:
new8812 a écrit : For the Rzr ride, go to www.prcforum.com and check the videos, you'll probably be amase 8O :wink:
Cool ! I can't wait to get mine !

In the mean time, please go here and give us your thoughts on your machine. In french, english, chinese, no matter ! https://www.forumquad.com/viewtopic.php?t=66935
Polaris RZR-S 2011
Honda TRX-250 1986

Luc alias YamHonda
SideXside.ca pour les vrais !
Répondre

Revenir à « Côte-à-côte / Side-by-side »